Thursday, July 07, 2005

Welcome :D

Well, I have already posted a couple of blogs from my Modblog blog
Guitartists just to have something here. :)

If your journey has brought you here, be sure to check out the links......

Sheeple is one of my current favorite blogs! A must visit! :D

Unamerican is AAAA++++ music video! I still get choked up every time I watch it!

Also, I know it is brutal.... but please check out the Pit Bull Video.... it is most likely the truth you have never heard or seen :( If you want more info on Pit Bulls, BSL and more...please visit my blog Pit Bulls in Truth

And for some lighter stuff..... be sure to check out Anal Seepage and the Viking Kittens! They are too funny! And yes, I am a nerd...LOL hehehehe

Also, have a gander at that Eevee Party video.... I only hope my kids have that much talent, stick-to-it-ness and creativity when they get to be teens :D

And, as time goes by, and my posts stack up... PLEASE, have a stop back now and again to look around, leave comments and hopefully learn a new thing or two :) I know I learn something new everyday :D And while many may not agree with some of the content here at G.E.E.B., if you leave a comment, please explain your disagreement, and not just leave mean comments :P

Well, off to get stuff done.....

Love, Light & Blessings!
Angie :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home