Thursday, August 04, 2005

My Stupid.... Caught in a lie

Well, boy didn't I muck it up real good today :P

We have been having financial issues because of an unforseen layoff falling right before rent due...etc. Well, we finally started to get caught up today... so I went to do some shopping.

The dogs have destroyed every toy in the house :P They are just too big to play with stuffed animals anymore... everyday is a fluff covered floor :P LOL

So I went to get the dogs a HEAVY-DUTY rope toy for them to play tug-o-war with. Well, while there, I picked up a brush, also much needed due to the shedding, a collar, much needed due to the fact that the one Ruby came with didn't fit her, and rat food, ..they need to eat too :P

Sooooooo..... I threw in a couple doggie treats and I had a $50+ total :P But, we are catching up and all were needed. So I said ok.

Well, then I get home and Shawn asks me how much I spent today... STOOOOOPID me... I say $30 so as not to shock him with the actual bill. Especially since he was 20 mins away from leaving for work. Then my youngest pipes up and says "No, it was $60!" And WON'T shut up about it!!!! He even says "The receipt is in the car!" Damn kid :P

So.... Shawn is mad at me now, and rightly so, because I was an ass and attempted to hide how much money I had spent today. And I have no idea how to smooth this one over or make up for it.

Me and my STUPIDS :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home