Tuesday, August 23, 2005

REQUEST! Looking for Photos!!!!

Well, many of you already know that I have and love my pittie! I have a request though.... I am trying to put together a "thing" to show that looks can be decieving, as can dogs based on looks. I am looking for photos of dogs of different breeds and their owners..... I am looking for real life couples that are unusual.... small lady with great dane, big strong man with maltese, you get the point ;) I would also like some that are not so strange, just to be fair... hunter with a hunting dog, etc :) I want REAL dogs and owners please :) If you would like to be a part of this project, email me your pics and names you would like used. I will even link the images to your site if you would like :)

It will go up at http://pitbullsintruth.blogspot.com/ when it is completed. I would especially like to have some pit bull owners submit pics! :)

All help with this project is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you! :D
You can email me at twoguitartists@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home